Trinity Lodge #521 was formed out of the amalgamation of 3 lodges Ontario Lodge No.521, Dominion Lodge No.598, Palace Lodge No.604
The logo for Trinity is made of a triquetra inside of an interlaced triangle and circle
The Grand Lodge of Canada in the Province of Ontario was instituted on October 10, 1855, under whose authority Trinity Lodge No. 521 is chartered. Trinity Lodge traces its roots back to 1914, when the first of the three Lodges was formed, Ontario Lodge No. 521. The second, Dominion Lodge No. 598 and the third, Palace Lodge No. 604, both chartered in 1922
On November 2, 2009 they amalgamated to form Trinity Lodge No. 521. Brother Dave Goetz was installed as the first master of Trinity
2013 saw the 100th anniversary celebrations of the #521 charter from the grand Lodge of Canada in the province of Ontario
Trinity lodge has amity with many lodges but 2 in particular stand out, they are our sister lodges and consist of Clifton and Rubicon.